I have decided to pick nicknames for all of us, for privacy, and so I don't have to write "13yod" etc.
Kitty, 13:
Lizard (his choice), 12:
Zebra, 10:
Puppy, 8:
Tiger, 6:
Dancing Bear & Mama Bear:
2 comments:
keldaris
said...
Dancing Bear made me laugh. I have to tell you that my first memory of Dancing Bear is him dancing throughout the dining room during devotions and trying to get me to do the same. I remember thinking, "Uh, is he supposed to be doing that? Is that okay. I will NEVER dance." It seriously freaked me out back then. I've changed my views now and I think dancing in worship is great.
2 comments:
Dancing Bear made me laugh. I have to tell you that my first memory of Dancing Bear is him dancing throughout the dining room during devotions and trying to get me to do the same. I remember thinking, "Uh, is he supposed to be doing that? Is that okay. I will NEVER dance." It seriously freaked me out back then. I've changed my views now and I think dancing in worship is great.
Funny! We got a kick out of that story! :)
Post a Comment