Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

 



I got the idea from my friend Daisy , though I should have thought of it myself.   Thanks, Daisy :)


I'm thankful for....


~ Jesus & being forgiven


~ my husband


~ my family


~ children still at home


~ homeschooling


~ cool weather


~ the holidays


~ friends


~ hot tea


~ our home


~ plenty of food


~ dark chocolate


~ popcorn


~ our church


~ email


~ my camera


~ my bed


~ good health


~ our books


~ our computer


~ laughing children


~ camping


~ the beach


~ the mountains


~ the giant trees


~ Thanksgiving at my house


~ and that I don't have to kill then pluck the feathers off the turkey like the woman in the picture is about to go do.


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Hey, you changed your theme! I like it.


Happy Thanksgiving! I'm also thankful I didn't have to kill the turkey and pluck the feathers. I've BTDT and never wand to do it again!

AsLivingStones said...

I really want something new, but hsb hasn't ever changed their template choices!


I can't believe you actually plucked feathers from a turkey or whatever it was! Way to go :)