Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jesus Music Oldies

I can't believe I didn't know about this website sooner!  It has been around for 10 years!  Lately, I have been really missing the old praise songs and Christian music from the 70's and early 80's.  Having gotten saved in 1980, I got to enjoy at least a remnant  of the 70's Jesus music.  One day, I decided to look up 70's praise music on the computer.  Eventually, my search lead me to this site.  Though I cannot get the radio to play on my computer, yet, I was able to go to the MySpace link and listen to some great oldies.  And to be reminded of some of the artists that I had forgotten about.  I am still searching for some of the old praise songs we sang in church those early days.  I hope you enjoy some of this great music.


Jesus Music Oldies

No comments: