It's amazing what gets done when a stay-at-home-mom stays home! Even though I slept in a little, I got a lot done that I was hoping to, but usually don't!
The ones with * means I did it with the kids. ** means I delegated to the kids.
The morning was mostly normal, though I did wash lots of pots and pans left in the kitchen.
Did a load of laundry, and Kitty also did one.
We all did school till lunchtime.
I made grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch.
Read from our history book.
** Took out all of the trash & recycling, and out to the curb.
* Made a doggy valentine box for "Puppy".
* Made rice crispy hearts for our Valentine Party tomorrow at the park.
Made a pretty good dinner of pork chops (?) and rice and salad.
** Dusted living room
** Vacuumed living room
* picked up
Ironed two shirts
Called the dentist, a birthday girl, my mom, and my best friend who's coming to town this weekend.
Did yesterday's Flylady zone mission (kitchen countertops)
I know I had the kids doing more and it's amazing how much gets done when I delegate!
I printed this off the internet, my Puppy colored them and I cut them out and glued them.
1 comment:
The rice krispie treats were awesome!! You did get a lot done. Hooray!!
Post a Comment